- Random photos
This 1861 map by Vitus Wackenreuder shows the race track north of Precita Creek.
Cyrus Packard built this house, now 12 Elsie Street, in the 1870s when the street was still named Cherubusco.
The former True Light Church of God in Christ at 100 Tompkins.
Islais Creek and swamp, early 1920s.
St Anthony's after the fire in 1975.
Courtesy of Max Kirkeberg