- Random photos
Dairy farmer Sivert Peterson built this house at 124 Precita in 1866.
The interior of St. Anthony's Church, 3215 Army Street, in 1973.
The grocery store at 300-302 Virginia in 1927.
The Cortland Theater at 804 Cortland Avenue. It opened in 1915 and closed in 1969; the building is now a church.
St Anthony's after the fire in 1975, seen from Bernal hill.
Courtesy of Max Kirkeberg