- Random photos
The Lyceum Theatre at Mission and 29th streets, seen in 1926. It was demolished in 1964 to make way for Safeway.
The College Hill Reservoir was built in 1870. This 1896 photo shows Mission and Cortland intersecting to the right.
Inside the Carusos' grocery store at 3220 Folsom in about 1918.
450 Murray Street was built in 1887 by Francis Kowalkowski.
The Chevalier map shows Bernal Heights dwellings in 1907.
Courtesy of Max Kirkeberg