- Random photos
Dominic and Frank Gualco (front) at 112 Winfield Street in 1920.
Cyrus Packard built this house, now 12 Elsie Street, in the 1870s when the street was still named Cherubusco.
Franconia Street, seen from Esmeralda in 1973
The Community Assembly of God Church at 908 Cortland, seen in July 1973.
From the freeway to Brewster
Courtesy of Max Kirkeberg