- Random photos
Cecilia, Catherine, and Frank Gualco at 112 Winfield in 1915.
Dairy farmer Sivert Peterson built this house at 124 Precita in 1866.
Bridget Sheehan, Clement Richardson's wife, lived at 440 Cortland from 1887 until the early 20th century.
The 100 block of Holladay Avenue when the split-level retaining wall was being built in 1928.
Franconia Street, seen from Esmeralda in 1976.
Courtesy of Max Kirkeberg