- Random photos
As the refugee camp in Precita Park closed in 1907, people hauled away the earthquake shacks to make more permanent homes.
Cortland Avenue between Anderson and Moultrie streets in 1926, looking east.
The Carusos make wine in the backyard of 3220 Folsom.
Cortland Merchants Association plaque that hung in Cotton Basics
Brewster Street, looking southeast from Rutledge.
Courtesy of Max Kirkeberg