- Random photos
Bernal's northeast slope in 1910, with the Ocean Shore Railroad yard at Army and San Bruno in the foreground.
From the freeway to Bradford
The Cortland Theater at 804 Cortland Avenue. It opened in 1915 and closed in 1969; the building is now a church.
450 Murray Street was built in 1887 by Francis Kowalkowski.
189 Precita, the "Beatles House."
Courtesy of Max Kirkeberg