- Random photos
The Cortland Theater at 804 Cortland Avenue. It opened in 1915 and closed in 1969; the building is now a church.
Clement Richardson lived at 440 Cortland from 1887 to 1897.
Bernal's northeast slope in 1910, with the Ocean Shore Railroad yard at Army and San Bruno in the foreground.
Helene Ferenz Critler was a little girl when the earthquake struck. She and her family lived in two earthquake shacks at 43 Carver Street that still stand today.
62 Bradford, the "Bunch of Grapes" house.
Courtesy of Max Kirkeberg