- Random photos
Construction of the railroad line at San Bruno (now Bayshore) and Holladay avenues in 1914.
A 1909 postcard showing Winfield Street's old name.
Mission at Virginia in the 1920s. The Graywood Hotel (now the 3300 Club) is the domed building on the left.
St Anthony's after the fire, seen from Army Street.
The Taxi Co. building at the corner of Cesar Chavez and Mission.
Courtesy of Max Kirkeberg